About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still counting .....

Today was treatment #6 and I don't know if it's my imagination or the real thing but I think the fatigue is at least "lurking" in the shadows :) They told me the side effects would begin around the 2 week mark but ...... not trying to borrow trouble .... but I was bushed around 2:30 today. This was a different/new kind of "tired". Took a little rest and am feeling more refreshed. I'm cooking a simple dinner and I think I'll let my guys do the dishes tonight, huh? ... and the laundry and the floors :)

While they do that I may go for my walk, it'll probably tire me but if so I'll just go on to bed. At least my hips and thighs will be happy!

Hope you all are doing well!
Cindy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment