About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a quick update...

Nothing much to report. Today was treatment #13 so there are a mere 20 treatments left :) They are going by rather quickly. And, I'm not feeling any real side effects yet and I'm happy about that. Thanks for all your continued prayers and as the Lord brings you to my mind I've been praying for you too.

Hope you have a good day!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment