About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm currently praying for...

Mildred Williams - Mother-in-law of a friend of mine (elderly) recently diagnosed with cancer and heading to Chapel Hill for surgery tomorrow (6/18). May God give her doctors wisdom as they perform her surgery; the nurses extra tenderness as they care for her post-op; and give her peace and endurance for the recovery road ahead.

Genesis - 14 y/o with cancer; receiving treatments. May God touch her - extra special!

It just blows my mind how dependent we truly are on the Lord to meet our every need. We all know someone who struggles with something and it drives us to our knees. I don't know how anyone faces life's uncertainties without His love, grace, mercy and favor over their lives.

Have a great day in Him,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment