About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two ......2....

Well, I have 2 treatments left but apart from that fact, what significance is there in the number 2? I let my mind go wild again and here is my list ....

Fact: I woke up at 2something this a.m. thinking incessantly about the number 2...told you I had OC....
It took me 2 hours to fall back asleep.... I'm not kidding!
There are 2 consonants in the word two.
My oldest son was 2 when son #2 came along in the 2nd month of 1991 (which by the way that year has 2 1's and 2 9's in it!)
My address has a 2 in it..
My phone number has a 2 in it...
My zip code has 2 2's
My house is the 2nd house on my street (which, by the way, street has 2 t's and 2 e's in it!)
Have you ever ridden a bicyle built for 2?
Tony Orlando and Dawn continued their song with option #2 ...."twice on the pipes (2 times) if the answer is No". (I loved that song as a little 6 y/o kid in 1970).
I am the 2nd daughter in a family of 2 daughters.
2 has 2 homonyms ... to and too
Most body parts come in 2's...2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 hands, 2 feet...
How about "2 for Tea" - Doris Day (1950)
Have you ever heard that 2 can live as cheaply as 1?
How about 2 Peas in a Pod?
Who remembers the show "Room 222" with Karen Valentine?
God's Word is sharper than any 2-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12)
God's Word is divided into 2 parts - the Old and New Testaments
Noah took 2 of every kind of animal into the ark
Jesus fed the multitude with 2 fish (and five loaves)
Jesus healed 2 blind men at the same time (Matt. 9:27-31)
Remember, the widows "2 small copper coins" (Luke 21:2)
Jesus sent the 70 out ahead of Him, in pairs - that means 2 (Luke 10:1)
No one can serve 2 masters (Matt. 6:24)
2 theives were crucified alongside our Lord
Soldiers, plural, stood guard at the tomb...had to be at least 2


Something to think about....we'll talk again tomorrow. Be blessed!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment