About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Only 9 treatments left...

As of today, I only have 9 treatments left. I made it to the single digits! Yah! It is still going well...minimal fatigue and skin issues. God is so good and so faithful to walk us through the moments of our days. He is good! That reminds me of the time that I told my then 9 year old son that God is a good God. He simply and matter of factly replied, "Mom, He is the ONLY God!"

Oh yes, He is a good God; indeed, He is the Only God!

Jeremiah 10:6-7 (New American Standard Bible)


6 There is none like You, O LORD;
You are great, and great is Your name in might.
7 Who would not fear You, O King of the nations?
Indeed it is Your due!
For among all the wise men of the nations
And in all their kingdoms,
There is none like You.


Have a great day walking with the marvelous, matchless King of kings and Lord of lords.

Cindy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment