About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

NarroWay Tickets - Special Pricing

NarroWay Productions has extended an incredible deal on tickets for their upcoming show ~ "Not Just Another Love Story" ~  opening Saturday, January 7th at Noon.

Here's how it works ~ The first six (6) callers to call NarroWay Productions and request to purchase one (or all six) of Cindy Kessler's discount show-only tickets will be able to do so for a flat $12.00 price/each. (and NO other fees will be applied to this price).  ***Note: You must reference my name when you request these tickets***

Only 6 of them .... the number is 803-802-2300 .... Ready, Set, Go!
 
For More Information about NarroWay Productions please visit their website at 
www.narroway.net
Blessings, 
Cindy K 

No comments:

Post a Comment