About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Gals singing at a Sr. Citizen function




One week ago, I had the awesome privilege of sharing in word and song with a group of very lively senior citizens at Calvary Baptist Church in Charlotte, NC. It was so much fun...They were so much fun!

These beautiful women above joined me. We sang some great tight harmonies! Thanks ladies for lending me your voices for the evening. I know that our God was blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment