About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

That Amazing God!

Can I just brag for a moment on God? He truly is amazing. Today I found out that CD’s will soon be on their way to Niger, West Africa, Canada, and Australia!!!! Another one, possibly may be sent to Jordan, yeah that would be the Jordan in the middle east. I’m just standing in awestruck wonder! Thank you to my sweet friends who are sending them out to their friends in distant places...you are the hands and feet of God!

I must say that these destinations are just plain “crazy” BUT I’m so thankful to be part of the “crazy journey” with God as He launches these CD’s to the uttermost parts ... all for His glory and all for His fame!

You know the saying .... God can even use a donkey to get His point across! :) as mentioned in the Bible (2 Peter 2:16)...

Ok, that may be a little bit of an extreme comparison, I’m not calling myself a donkey. I know that I’m the loved daughter of the Most High God but I am saying that in my weaknesses, my infirmities, my limitations ... exchanging all that I am for all that He is ... He is able and willing to absolutely bring Himself glory through the lives of his people.

So, as I find myself “singing” vicariously in other countries, I bow the knee to Almighty God and I say with the psalmist....

And blessed be His glorious name forever!
And may the whole earth be filled with His glory.
Amen, and Amen
Psalm 72:19

MAKE YOUR PRAISE GLORIOUS GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment