About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year 2010

Praise God for new beginnings! Surely His mercies are new each day! No resolutions for me this year just a deep abiding conviction and desire that each day will be, must be, deeper still with Christ than the day before.

Each moment, a cherished one.
Each breath, deeply inhaling God’s grace.
Each step, walked out with my Maker.

I may stumble along the way, I may feel squeezed by the cares of life but He is the Lifter of my head. He sustains us moment by moment.

So, with our finite minds we say “Happy New Year” precious Lord..timeless, eternal, unchanging God...walk with us, guide our steps, guard our hearts, shower down Your incredible mercy...

we are desperate for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment