About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Glory to God...Forever!

It's hard to believe that it has been 6 months since my life journey took an unexpected turn. In that 6 months I've experienced the amazing grace of God! He has met me right at my point of need with overwhelming tenderness, mercy and favor. He has made the unbearable bearable and I have found that as His child my soul can sing not only under blue skies but also under stormy ones.

Please know that I'm still walking this journey out, face to the ground, but over the past 3 months God has placed a calling on my heart to speak boldly of His mercy, His goodness, His faithfulness in the midst of my storm. As a result, I've written a small (12 page) booklet that will accompany an 11 song CD that I will begin recording at GAT3 Studios (Charlotte) on Thursday, Oct. 22nd. I've booked the studio for the entire process of this project. GAT3 has hired 4 studio musicians from Nashville, Asheville, and Charlotte as well as a background singer to accompany me. I'm so excited that I just can hardly sit still! It's gonna be so much fun. The working title at this point is "Overwhelmed" because I simply am.

I appreciate your prayers this Thursday, if you happen to think of me, as I go into that studio for one purpose only....to make much of Jesus! May He use this offering as He desires! May He continue to work in my life and in my health as He chooses and may I submit to His sovereignty over everything that touches me. I bow the knee now and forevermore.


Let the words (& songs) of my mouth and the meditation of
my heart be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer (Psalm 19:14)
I'll keep you posted. Much love to you all!

Cindy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment