About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ladies Conference - February 2012

Ladies ~ you're invited to join Leslie Nease for a weekend conference being held at the Narroway Productions Theatre and Conference Center on February 3 & 4, 2012. I'll be there, too, leading worship with a couple of my dearest friends. Here are the details ... Hope to see you there!
 



Be Blessed,

Cindy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment