About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Forever and Always

Well, last Sunday, October 23, 2011, I welcomed my first daughter into the family when Brad (my oldest) married his sweet Katelyn. I don't have the official wedding pictures yet but I am going to share the few that I do have with you.

First of all, before I get to the main attraction, which would be the bride and groom, let me just take a moment and show you my Mother-Of-The-Groom dress. The color is Espresso; the fabric is Taffeta ... I know, I know, Taffeta makes noise but this didn't and I just loved it! And the fabric had a sheen on it that made the color change. I loved it! Loved it so much, in fact, that I need to find somewhere else I can wear it! Ha!

Here it is ....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Now on to the main attraction for the day by way of a little video that I've put together using the few wedding day shots I have and some earlier engagement photos. Of course, when I get more pics I'm liable to change it all! But for now this is what I have ... and it's all set to music ... a song that the Lord entrusted to me, as a gift to them, and I was privileged to record it and then sing it live at their reception. My heart was bursting with all that I wish for these two young people. I love them both so much! I believe in them and am so thankful for the blessing of their union. May God be glorified and honored in and through their life together ... Forever and Always!

Enjoy!





Blessings to ya!

Cindy K










2 comments:

  1. Really great song! Glad the day went so well and you and Mark looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes watching them and hearing the beautiful song together!! Well done sweet friend!
    Donna Knowles

    ReplyDelete