About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetie!



Mark,

Twenty-six years ago today, on June 23, 1984, we said “I do.” We pledged our love and commitment before God and man and raced off to begin our life together as husband and wife.

But who can know the journey that your lives will take? We certainly did not. There have been glorious days and some days, well, not so much; but, I’m so thankful that every step of the way has been walked alongside such a godly man who pours out his life daily in the sacrifice of service to God and to us ~ his family.

On this day, I honor you Mark and to our heavenly Father I say “thank you”, again, for birthing our love all those years ago. I could not have imagined the faithful and loving husband and father you would be. I am abundantly blessed! We are abundantly blessed!

All my love and all my “I do’s” still belong to you.

Lovingly,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment