About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Real Christmas Story - Show Dates

Many of you have asked for my cast show dates of Narroway Productions - The Real Christmas Story. I've posted them below. The shows are selling out so get your tickets soon. Such a fun and festive holiday show. Call 803-802-2300 or visit http://www.narroway.net/
Hope to see you there ....

Show Dates
November 13th- Fri 6:30pm
November 14th- Sat. 2 shows @ 12pm & 5pm
November 28th- Sat. 2 shows 12pm & 5pm
November 29th- Sun. 2:30pm
December 3rd- Thur. 6:30pm
December 4th- Fri. 6:30pm
December 12th- Sat. 2 shows 12 pm & 5pm
December 13th- Sun. 2:30pm
December 17th- Thur. 6:30pm
December 18th- Fri. 6:30pm

Blessings!
Cindy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment