About Me

My photo
Rock Hill, SC, United States
"My heart is overflowing with a good theme. I recite my compositions concerning the King. My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalm 45:1) This verse has become a life verse for me. As I continue to walk it out, I realize this journey as a breast cancer survivor has changed me but does not define me. I remain the loved, chosen, redeemed and blessed child of the living God who supplies me daily with more hope, strength, grace and courage than I ever dreamed I could possess! God has been so good to me ... indeed my tongue is the pen of a ready writer ... poised to tell the story of my faithful Father! I love Him so!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Psalm 45 One Ministries

I'm pleased to announce that I've created a ministry page on Facebook called Psalm 45 One Ministries. This verse has become my life verse since my journey as a breast cancer patient and now survivor began in 2009.

You see, whether or not we want to acknowledge it our lives are touching others. Constantly influencing toward hope or despair; toward faith or unbelief. It is my deep desire to influence toward hope and faith by speaking often of my Father, my Redeemer, my Comfort, my friend in everything that I say and do.

It is the only thing that I have to offer any of you. I know that apart from Christ in me nothing else I could give is of value. Yet, I also know that we are a fickle people and most likely you will forget my name so with every breath He gives I will declare His faithfulness and goodness in the hopes that you never forget His!

I pray that you will join me often on this ministry page and I pray that as you do it will become a source of encouragement for us both. I've included the links below for both my website and my ministry page on Facebook.

Cindy's Website

Psalm 45 One Ministries

Be abundantly blessed!

Cindy K

No comments:

Post a Comment